Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose and Pure Red

Hey everyone!

Just another quick swatch post for tonight!

NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose and Pure Red
This is Php 280.00 at Digital Traincase.

So obviously from the picture above, these aren't new. Haha!


I do like NYX Matte Lipsticks because they are very pigmented, I'm a fan of matte products, and they are very affordable. Unfortunately, these lippies can get a bit drying on the lips so better to moisturize your lips with a lipbalm before using this. :P 

Swatches on my hand

Tea Rose

Pure Red

Both shades are wearable (at least for me) and I think they both look stunning with my favorite thick, winged liner. 

So what do you think of these shades? Would you wear any of these?


Cheers,
DAWN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar