Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

F*@!in' Arses!

Remember I said the MAC Pink 4 Friday lipstick was sold out on it's first day of release last week? I went online at 10am that day and it was gone already, seeing as it's only available online and only for 4 Fridays, I expected them to be able to deal with demand and have sufficient stock levels to at least last through the first day (week) of sale. So I emailed them and didn't get a reply. I emailed again last night and got this reply;

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

We regret to advise that all stocks of the Pink Friday Lipsticks are now completely depleted.

We trust the above addresses your concern. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future."


And that's why I'm swearing! What a bunch of idiots, that's so freaking stupid. Exactly how many lipsticks did they have in stock? Clearly not enough. Thanks for disappointing me yet again MAC!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar