Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nicole by OPI - Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection - Canadian Star, Coral Denominator and Top of My World swatches!

Whether or not you like the idea of wearing Justin Bieber on your fingers, you can't argue that the boy has good taste in colours, the whole line is gorgeous!  Here are three that I love from the Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl collection:
Canadian Star - I love this one so much, I have never seen anything similar too it and this picture does not do justice to how sparkly it is!
Canadian Star with Top of My World on top - this isn't the best colour to showcase it over, Top of My World is basically clear with a lot of blue/purple sparkle to it - if you look close you can see the extra sparkle it adds.
Coral Denominator - another super sparkly colour - this would be a gorgeous summer pedicure colour too!
Coral Denominator with Top of My World on top - you can see some purple sparkles but again, I think Top of My World would best be showcased over a non-sparkle polish - I had just run out of fingers here!

My husband insists that it would be super dirty cougar of me to discuss doing anything with Justin Bieber other than wearing him on my fingernails - he's such a killjoy!

- Lisamarie -

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar