Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mac Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Palette

There was a time when I would get excited about every new Mac Cosmetics collection, but these days it doesn't happen often. However, once in a while a special one launches. Enter the 2016 holiday collection, Nutcracker Sweet. This is a beautiful collection as a whole, including the usual gift kits, but my eyes went right to the face palettes. There are two, Peach and Copper, and I'm going to show you the Copper palette. 








Isn't she lovely?! And that highlighter? It's the one and only Whisper of Gilt. *Pause for reaction*
Mac finally brought back the limited edition cult favourite, and I guarantee that this palette will sell out really fast as a result. The hype is justified, it's a stunning metallic light gold highlighter without even a speck of glitter or shimmer. Now that I've own it, I have a 100% perfect dupe. I've swatched them side by side and this is the same in every way. Handy to know, since Whisper of Gilt is limited edition.
I was a bit concerned that the blush in the palette (Pleasure Model) would be too dark for my skin tone, but I'm literally obsessed with it. I'm not much of a blush person, I often just wear bronzer and highlighter, skipping blush completely. I'm not really into pink or coral colours on my cheeks. This blush applied with a fluffy brush livens up my complexion like no other. I can't believe the difference it makes! It's wonderful. 

This palette is an absolute delight, but if you want it you'd better move fast. The holiday collection launches in U.K. stores today. Go! 

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar