Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek Saturdays - Caribbean Cocktail makeup look

Seeing as I've recently acquired a LOT of Sleek Palettes, (sunset, sparkle, good girl, bad girl, meditteranean, caribbean, oh so special, and now the nude palette *phew*), I decided to make use of them as much as possible and join in Liloo's Sleek Saturdays this week.. and hopefully more if I get the time!
I used the Caribbean palette as it best suited the dress I was wearing which was my inspiration for this look!
My dress colours:
I kept this look very simple as I was in a rush to go out shopping, otherwise I would've loved to go to town using as many colours as possible!
So here's the look!
Sorry I didn't get to capture the whole face, as none of the pictures I took showed the true colours of my makeup but it coordinated perfectly with the dress, using my MAC wonderwoman lipstick in Spitfire and Sleek pout polish in Raspberry Souffle on top!

Colours used for the eyes from the palette:
> Martini (off white shimmer) - inner corner of the eyes and brow bone
> Apres Midori (bright green shimmer) - middle to end of eye lid
> Purple Haze (matte purple) - crease and outer bottom corner of eye
> Green Martini (forest green shimmer) - bottom middle lashline

Other products used:
> UD eye pencil in Zero
> UD ink for eyes in Zero
> Too Faced Lashlight Mascara
> UD bronzer in Toasted
> Sleek blush in Pomegranate
> MAC lipstick in Spitfire
> Sleek pout polish in Raspberry Souffle

I hope you liked this short EOTD, I'll be back with more shortly!

<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar