Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Primer Review: thisworks in transit camera close-up

thisworks in transit camera close-up


AvailabilityThis product retails at $55 for 1.35 fl oz (40 mL) and can be purchased at bluemercury.com and ulta.com along with their physical store locations as well as at thisworks.com, beautyexpert.com, dermstore.com.

Would I buy this again? I might, I like it.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to thisworks.com:
A handbag must have - it's a mask, moisturiser and primer all-in-one, for a long-lasting perfect make-up finish.
WHEN: this portable pick-me-up will even, plump and brighten skin instantly, ensuring you’re always ready for that close-up. Use daily or as a top-up whenever needed.
HOW: this high-performance Superblend features Bio Boost – our unique blend of anti-oxidant plant oils- to rebuild and protect the skin barrier, along with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine to rebalance and revitalise.
WHY: pure confidence in a bottle – reduces redness and the appearance of wrinkles, leaving skin looking and feeling naturally radiant.


Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Aloe Leaf Extract: Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, is rich in Vitamins A and C.
Shea Butter: Has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, hydrating, and soothing properties.
CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT: Has anti-oxidant properties.
ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL: Has anti-oxidant and hydrating properties.
BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL: Has anti-inflammatory, hydrating, and soothing properties.
CAFFEINE: Reduces puffiness and inflammation; brightens and tightens the skin.
SODIUM HYALURONATE: A humectant which holds 1000x its weight in water; helps hydrate and plump the skin.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL: Has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, soothing, hydrating, and brightening properties.
MALVA SYLVESTRIS EXTRACT: Soothes rough, dry skin.
TOCOPHEROL: Has anti-oxidant properties.
ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS EXTRACT: This is usually used to stop bleeding but I'm assuming topical use is meant to soothe redness and eczema.
BISABOLOL: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT: Helps calm, cool, and brighten the skin.
MENTHA PIPERITA LEAF EXTRACT: Helps cool and brighten the skin.

What is the texture like?
This feels like a lightweight moisturizing cream and is very refreshing and cooling when it goes on.  

Is this scented?
This has a soft, herbal rose scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
So I've tested this as a moisturizer and primer in one step - meaning I didn't use any other moisturizer with it and found this to be hydrating enough for my dry skin on its own. I suppose you can say I use it as a leave-on mask too because I don't wash it off until I wash off my makeup. I find that makeup stays on very nicely on top of this and my skin feels soft and supple. I like the way this goes on and the way it smells. If you need a two (or three, depending on how you look at it) in one product I would definitely suggest checking this out.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar