Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Christmas in July Haul.



As you may have noted from my Product Empties post, I fell in love with Lush's Snow Fairy from their LE Christmas launch last year, when I heard they were releasing a Christmas in July Limited Editions, I knew I had to go and stock up...
I was hoping they were going to stock the 500g bottle but they didn't so... 
three bottles of Snow Fairy later... I also decided to pick up some other products from this line;




SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL - $16.50AUD
I LOVE Snow Fairy, best smelling stuff ever! 




ICED WINE SHOWER JELLY - $6.50AUD
My first shower jelly from Lush, this smells so good..Like a tropical watermelon cocktail.



BOMBARDINO BATH BOMB - $5.50AUD
I am sad these didn't come with eyes like they normally do haha.. 
But the smell is divine, buttery like cake with a hint of zest! 
And with Cocoa butter as one of the main ingredients, 
who doesn't want soft skin? 



If you are thinking of purchasing anything from this collection, 
I highly recommend you go in-store or check online ASAP before they sell out!


Have you picked up anything from Christmas in July at Lush?
What's your favourite product?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar