Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Four or More Tag

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish
I found a great tag on Kirstin's youtube channel that she created back in 2012 and updated recently and I though I'd do it. It's called Four or More Tag and you are supposed to share the products you bought individually 4 or more shades of. The idea is that if you bought more shades of the same product, it means you really like the formula and it is a valid product! So let's get started.

I own 6 of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h (reviewed here) and love them for a quick wash of color if I don't have time in the morning to do my makeup or as bases for any eye look as they stay put and don't crease all day. 

For my nails my absolute favorites are the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polishes of which I own 10 shades, some of which you can see in action here
  • 430 Coralicious, a coral;
  • 440 Sun Downer, pure orange;
  • 260 Funtime Fuschia, a bright fuchsia;
  • 800 BlackOut, very opaque black
  • 320 Rapid Ruby, dark red;
  • 825 Sky High, beautiful teal;
From the Rita Ora Collection I picked up:
  • White Hot Love, a pearly white;
  • Raw As Night, a bright light red;
  • Let's Get Nude, a beigy nude;
  • Breakfast in Bed, a light baby blue.
Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Collection in Let's Get Nude and Breakfast in Bed
For eyeshadows I bought 13 Makeup Geek pans and reviewed them here. In short, love the formula and the color selection, great dupes for MAC eyeshadows for half the price!
Keeping to the eyes, I love the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal and have them in Bronze, Nude, Black, Purple, Blue and Green Shimmer. The Nude is my favorite waterline liner to open up the eye and I use the other colors smudged on the lower lash line and last me all day! From the same line I also have one of the eyeshadow sticks in Bulletproof Beige and it is as good as its smaller brothers as it is soft and easy to blend and stays put all day without creasing. Great pencils, I tell you!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner Pencils: Nude, Bronze, Purple, Black, Blue, Green Shimmer
and Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige
Over to brushes, pretty much my whole collection consists of inexpensive but great quality brushes from Real Techniques, Zoeva and ELF. I have written about the first two brands already and I find them amazing quality for a very reasonable price and they are quite accessible online. In my Bronze Daytime look post you can see my favorite ones in action. 
From Eyes Lips Face (ELF) I own a few brushes and especially the ones from the studio line are incredible for the price (4€ each!!). For the face, the Powder Brush is very densely packed and perfect for mineral and powder foundation, while the Angled Blush Brush is the only brush I use for powder blush. I have two of the latter and cannot get over the shape and feel of the bristles. For the eyes I use the Eyeshadow "C" and Contour Brushes to pack on color and the Essential Blending Eye Brush to blend, but these are usually in my spare-stash for when my other eye brushes are dirty since they're nothing exceptional.

Moving on to the lips, the only ones I have 4 of are the Maybelline Superstay 24h Color which are the most long lasting lipsticks I have ever tried. I own the shades 510 Red Passion, 542 Cherry Pie, 460 Infinite Coral and 185 Rose Dust. My favorite ones are the reds 510 and 542, a bright and a dark classic red respectively and they last absolutely ages on me, through dinner and drinks even. 460 is a pretty and wearable orange shade that I generally use as base to make my brighter oranges last longer and the 185 is a pearlescent rose color that unfortunately I almost never wear since it just doesn't fit me well.

And this is about all of those products I have four or more of and some mini reviews on them.
I want to tag Laura from Pink Frenzy, Jess of Just Jess, Frankie from Curiouser and Curiouser, Francesca of Being Cute is not a Crime and Manu from Un Trucco Al Giorno and all of you who feel like doing this tag! 
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar