Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ambush Makeover 2

Yesterday, a couple of friends and I had a NuSkin spa and makeover session and I made over someone. Here are her before and after pictures and we did a little camwhoring. :P

BEFORE

She doesn't have a lot of skin problems except for uneven skin tone and a couple of spots here and there but those were nothing makeup cannot conceal. She has combination-oily skin so I had to apply an oil control product before her makeup.

AFTER
 
Sorry, we had to eat some street food - isaw.
 

This was after a few hours, thus, her nose started to oil up.

The stuff I used on her face:
- Alba Botanica Acne Dote Oil Control Lotion
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 02 Lys Rose
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
- Laura Mercier Eyeshadow - Rose, Topaz, Coffee Ground
- Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Single - Envy
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
- Laura Mercier Blush in Plum and Baby Pink
- Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Coffee Ground to contour her nose and cheeks
- Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood
- Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit

I'm so glad to have done another Ambush Makeover! Let me know what you think. :P

Happy Sunday, super awesome peeps! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar