Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tutuban's Oh My Gown!

Graduation day is coming and graduates are busy preparing for the last formal get-together before they go their separate ways so everybody wants to look and feel their best for their graduation ball. Gosh, I remember when I had my graduation. I was so intense in looking for my perfect graduation dress. Like most ladies, I wanted a dress that will fit my style, flatter my body and scream my personality (but without breaking the bank). 

But buying that perfect outfit for the graduation ball that fits your criteria and most especially your budget is definitely easier said than done. With tons of available gowns and suits in the market and their outrageously high prices, I can already see graduates (and their parents) getting lost in limbo.

But fear not, because hope is not completely lost. Enter Tutuban Center's Oh My Gown! section, - a unique cluster at the ever expanding emporium.


Details after the jump!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar