Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May Favourites

I do have quite a few faves for the month of May, as the drug store is my second home so I'll try & keep this post short & sweet.


Superdrug Solait Tan Medium/Dark - I made a trip to Superdrug when they had discounts on there fake tan and saw this for a great price. Nice colour after one application with no streaks.
Barry M Gel Polish In Lychee- Not the most long lasting polish (2 days max) but I just love the shade, looks great with a tan.

NYX Blush In Taupe - The most amazing contour shade. A very cool almost gray brown, it give the most natural shadow shade. I must do a review on this because it really is perfect.



Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter - The most delicious smelling lip balm I have ever come across & also very moisturising.



NYX HD Photogenic Concealer -I had been searching for a drug store yellow concealer for ages & with no luck I hit the Internet & stumbled across this beauty. I've been using this as a highlighter under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose & Cupid's bow & it works amazingly. 



Smash Box Photo Ready Primer - My holy grail primer, review here


NYX Lip Gloss 28 Whipped - Light pink gloss with great colour pay off when it's first applied, but its not super long lasting. I tend to wear it over a light pink lipstick like Mac Snob.



Rimmel Nude Liner - I am in love with this liner! Glides on smooth and lasts for ages! Makes my lil ol' eyes appear bigger. What is not to love?!
Illamasqua Pure Pigment Furore - A beautiful champagne coloured pigment that I have been using on my eyes & as highlight on the cheek bone, it is stunning! 
Sleek Storm Palette - This is my first sleek palette & I am hooked. I now understand the hype around this product. I have been creating so many looks with this palette. 
Maybelline Studio Gel Eyeliner In Brown - Recently I have felt that black gel liner is a bit to harsh on me for the day time, so I tried out the brown & love it, I now wear this everyday .

Dainty Doll eyeshadow in Shade 3 - Teach Me Tiger - A gorgeous summery coral for the eyes.




Have you tried any of these products? What are your May faves?


Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar