Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bedroom inspiration


All images taken from Pinterest

Currently in the process of updating my room, I seem to be spending way too muc time browsing through Pinterest for inspiration. It's such a great website to get ideas and to share your own inspirations. Get pinning!

Ideally I would love my room to look like a combination of all of these photos: fairy lights; a vintage feel; shabby chic furniture; bold, heavily moroccan influenced fabrics and comfort. I also love the more minimalist look with the industrial look lighting and white bedding. Aah so many ideas.

Has anyone recently revamped their bedroom or posted a bedroom tour? If so leave me a link, I love reading posts on anything to do with interior design :)

Twitter/Instagram @sarahterrell91/Bloglovin/Lookbook/Pinterest x




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar